Attention All Austin Area Businesses! Here Is…
Austin’s Premier Pallet Sales And Supply
Bad Pallets Are Bad For Business
When you load a container full of goods stacked onto pallets and shut the door, that’s only the beginning of the journey. By sea, by land, or by air, the road of a pallet en route to its destination is rarely smooth. Traveling by truck, a pallet needs to be able to withstand turns, potholes, and bumps. When loaded onto a ship, a sea-bound pallet will have to endure being lifted by a crane and then withstand whatever knocks the ocean delivers.
If your pallets have not been constructed properly, whoever receives the load at the end of the journey is at risk of finding the pallets that have collapsed, damaging the products loaded onto them as a result.
If this was you, would you be happy? Would you be willing to pay for the damage? Of course not. And that is why you need…
You Need Pallet Sales And Supply From Austin Pallets And Crates
Austin Pallets And Crates has been producing quality new pallets of all sizes and grades in the Austin area for years. Austin Pallets And Crates offers both full and mixed loads. We can manufacture wood pallets to any customer specification. To provide our customers with quality, cost-effective new pallets, we can use our design-oriented backgrounds and various types of new lumber to produce wood pallets to perform to your company’s specific expectations.
The 5 Benefits of Palletizing Using Pallets From Austin Pallets And Crates
- Quicker Handling – Palletized products can be moved more quickly, require less labor, and speed up the delivery of your products.
- More Efficient – Products are moved more efficiently and stored more efficiently in warehouses.
- Reduced Risks – Palletized products have a lower risk of damage due to handling, provide less risk of worker injury, and can hold more products and heavier products without the risk of breaking.
- Easier To Transport Products – A single pallet with several products is easier to manage and keep track of and compared to other styles of unit load bases that may require specialized equipment, the universal sizes and shapes of pallets can be lifted and stacked by forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Products Kept Safe – Pallets keep products off the ground, away from standing water, dirt, and debris. They provide proper drainage and circulation, so even perishable items such as fresh produce are kept safe and stay fresh longer.
The Austin Pallets And Crates Mission
Our mission is simple… offer a consistent, quality pallet at a competitive, stable price. The pallet manufacturing process has evolved, and so have we. We are proud of our ability to react to just-in-time orders and reduce our customer inventories. Our knowledgeable and experienced sales staff is ready to help reduce your wood packaging costs, while still offering you a top-quality product.
Austin Pallets And Crates Keeps Your Products Moving!
Austin Pallets And Crates can manufacture the perfect solution to your delivery needs with our pallets, crates, and lumber. Give us a call today at 512-543-4908 to get a free quote on all pallet sales and supply, as well as custom-sized wood pallet services. See what Austin Pallets And Crates can do for your business.